Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Van Gogh Detroit. We’re proud to be operating an experience where it is safe to GOGH.
To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies, our walk-in exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
• Reduced capacity in line with state guidelines, to ensure all guests have enough space to safely enjoy the experience
• Touchless hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the venue
• Contactless payment encouraged throughout the venue
• Face coverings strongly recommended for all staff and guests
• Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly, in readiness for our opening.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.