Join us in a unique immersive yoga experience at the immersive art installation space.
– A unique wellness experience
People of all fitness levels are welcome to enroll in our 35 minute yoga classes led by certified Yoga instructors. All classes take place within the multi-sensory and all-encompassing Immersive Van Gogh’s exhibit.
Each workout is designed to challenge the body and inspire the mind; choreographed in harmony with the music, sounds, light, and moving images from Van Gogh’s vast catalog of masterpieces.
About the instructor
The Trap Studio provides a yoga experience that allows every person to get rid of the expectations and enjoy life as it is dealt. Moving through the raw and genuine elements of yoga sparks an understanding that people from different cultures can share the same intricacies with the help of funky beats.
Founder Jamel Randel incorporates music, dance and yoga as a way to introduce the practice in a fun yet informative way. Jamel has taught and spoke on the benefits to thousands in his hometown of Detroit, Mi and across the country. Jamel believes that the way towards a life free from restriction is by embracing the uncomfortable parts of your life story and inspiring others to do the same.
All the info you need
- Participants receive a 35 minute class
- Participants should arrive 15 mins prior to their scheduled class. Class starts promptly and late comers past 5 minutes will not be admitted
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (no free or discounted tickets available for classes to student/seniors or children)
- Participants must bring their own fitness mat
- No other equipment is required
- There are no changing facilities at Immersive Van Gogh – Wear comfortable clothing for your yoga practice
- Bathrooms are available
- Price: $50 per person per class plus fees.
- All guests must follow our safety protocols.
- Please be aware that this may change in the future without a previous note. So feel free to check back this page to get familiar with our most updated COVID-19 notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- All participants must agree to the waiver at purchase (CLICK HERE)